Having a hard time writing your personal essays? There’s no room for worries. What you need are well-researched templates and samples that will empower you to passionately write your personal essays. Unlike any other type of essays, personal essays are more flexible and versatile. You can freely express yourself in your own unique and creative way. You will never get bored in the course of writing because it is like ranting all your thoughts in a scholarly and intellectual manner.
In line with this, you can choose from our array of personal essay templates that will help you sort out and organize your thoughts. They are high-quality samples, and you could print them for free. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down and check out our list of templates. Aside from personal essay samples, you can also check out and download our Essay Outline Templates.
Sample Pharmacy Personal Essay
Personal Achievement Essay Sample
Personal Analysis Essay Sample
Personal Statement Essay Sample
Essential Ingredients of an Essay
Essays, like delicious dishes, are made up of essential ingredients. Without the presence of these ingredients, who would dare to taste your dish? Here are some of the essential ingredients:
- Introduction. This is a critical part of your essay. Make sure to start your introduction strong because it will set the tone and mood of your essay. It usually gives the reader a teaser and a quick summary of what you are writing about.
- Body. This is where your will put the meat of your essay. Always ensure to substantiate and elaborate the story or details about your chosen topic. For some, they divide the it into several parts in order to emphasize and organize the details.
- Conclusion. This is where you will seal the deal. You have to ensure that you’ve answered and gave justice to the teaser you’ve provided in the introduction. This ingredient should linger and leave a mark on the hearts and minds of the readers.
These are just some of the essential ingredients of a professionally and creatively crafted essay. You can also check out our Scholarship Essays, which are also of great quality.
Personal Narrative Essay Sample
Personal Experience Essay Sample
Personal Response Essay Sample
Personal Reflection Essay Sample
Essay Topics That Suit You
A personal essay gives you the prerogative to express in yourself in a manner that you are comfortable. You can freely express your thoughts provided that you keep your content in check. It allows you to express your feelings, thoughts, emotions, and concerns in an organized and professional way.
Usually, personal essays are used as gateways for scholarship grants and career opportunities. In the absence of a given topic, you have the discretion to choose the topic that will best suit your interest.
To help you with your personal essays, here are some of the recommended topics:
- What are the proudest moments of your life and how it changed you holistically.
- Describing your ideal world in which you can also touch topics regarding politics and governance.
- You can also share your ideas and opinions about relevant global issues such as global warming, climate change, and the advantages and disadvantages of globalization.
These are just some relevant topics that you may use to start your essay. You can check out our Argumentative Essays if this is the type of essay you’re going for.
You may also like
Evaluation Essay Template - 5 Free Samples, Examples, Format ...
Persuasive Essay Template - 7+ Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Literary Essay Template - 11+ Free Samples, Examples, Format ...
College Essay – 9+ Free Samples, Examples, Format Download ...
Informative Essay – 9+ Free Samples, Examples, Format Download ...
Interview Essay Template - 7+ Free Samples, Examples, Format ...
Informative Essay Template - 7+ Free Word, PDF Documents ...
Argumentative Essays – 9+ Free Samples, Examples, Format ...
Analysis Essay Template - 7+ Free Sample, Example, Format Free ...
Persuasive Essay Template - 9+ Free Samples, Examples, Format ...
Analysis Essay Template - 7+ Free Samples, Examples, Format ...
Extended Essay Template - 7+ Free Samples, Examples, Format ...
Using a frame story for the introduction and conclusion should be familiar to you from lots of movies.One good example of a story frame is UP. In this case, the movie opens with the frame of Carl looking at the scrapbook Ellie has made for him about their life and dreams, before flashing to the present story of Carl and Russell and their adventures. The movie returns to the frame at the end of the movie as Carl looks at the last page of the photobook Ellie has made for him. He learns that it was the journey of the relationship which was the real adventure.
Another kind of frame can be a flashback. In this technique, you start in the middle of the action (or after it is over) and then flashback to an earlier memory. The Notebook uses the story of a man spending time with his wife with Alzheimer's as the frame for his re-telling the story of their romance.
The advantage of using a frame is that it makes it easier for you to talk about the meaning of the story, especially if you use the present day to flashback to the past. Be sure the frame is not just random. There should be an event, object, conversation, or situation which causes you to flash back in memory.