If you are an M.Tech student you are very well familiar about the fact that how crucial it is to choose a topic which is latest, relevant to your field and provide academic excellence. The latest topics for M.Tech thesis in computer science includes image processing, NS2, DIP, cloud computing etc. Choose a subject according to your interest of area, that gives you par excellence in your research.
The latest topics for M.Tech thesis in computer science includes image processing, NS2, DIP and cloud computing
One of the latest topics for M.Tech thesis in computer science one can choose is Image processing or Digital Image Processing. This subject deals with the study of improving an image quality by applying mathematical operations. It has a very good scope in future as it involves the process of editing images by identification of its 2-D signal and enhancing it by comparing with standard signal. NS2 or Network simulator 2 is a broad field and is the trending or the latest topic for M.Tech thesis in computer science. It is more advancing and challenging field one can ever choose, it includes the simulation and designing large area network model. NS2 projects or research is implemented to ensure proper communication over wireless network.
Cloud computing is the flavor of the season and is one of the latest topics for M.tech thesis in computer science as it boasts several attractive benefits for businesses and end users. Cloud computing is a study of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet in order to store, manage and process data. If you are interested in any of these latest topics of M.Tech thesis in computer science and want to pursue your research, then you can contact Techsparks. We deliver projects based on deep and profound analysis that ensures 100% output quality.
You can also visit our website Techsparks and follow us on Google Plus, Pinterest, Facebook, TwitterYouTube and Linkedin for latest thesis blog.
Tags: latest topics for M.Tech thesis in computer science, M.tech thesis, M.Tech thesis in computer science, thesis guide, thesis in computer science, thesis in CSE, thesis in ECE
Computer Science is an area of interest in engineering & technology. Thesisconcepts provides support & guidance in development of computer science engineering IEEE projects. We supply projects in computer science engineering for MTech, ME & PhD research scholars for their academic requirement. We develop custom and semi-custom computer science IEEE projects for submission in final year.
Computer Science Engineering Domains
Partial List of Computer Science IEEE Project Topics
- Adaptive Chaos Synchronization of Hyperchaotic Lorentz and Hyperchaotic LU systems.
- Improving the Efficiency of Rapidly-exploring Random Trees Using a Potential Function Planner.
- Cloud Computing on Gaussian Based Classification with Application to the Iris Data Set using MATLAB computing.
- Network Intrusion Detection using Clustering: A Data Mining Approach.
- A Novel Enhancement Technique of the Hill Cipher for Effective Cryptographic Purposes.
- Soft Computing based Adaptive Cruise Control for Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- A Novel Potential Field Method for Obstacle Avoidance and Path Planning of Mobile Robot in mobile robot research.
- A Generalized Student-t Distribution, Properties and Estimation with Application to Financial Econometrics.
- The Study of Wireless Mesh Network Routing Algorithm Based on Interference Model.
- The Research on Distributional Load-Equalization Routing Protocol in Wireless Mesh Network.
- The Detection of Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein Using a Quartz Crystal Microbalance.
- A Novel Image Smoothing Algorithm Based on Variational Decomposition.
- Efficient Path Planning Method Based on Genetic Algorithm Combining Path Network.
- Heart Rate Prediction Model Based on Physical Activities Using Evolutionary Neural Network.
- Ant Colony System Based Mobile Robot Path Planning.
- Research on Text Clustering Based on Concept Weight.
- Two-phase Incremental Clustering Algorithm Based on Immune Response and Ant Colony.
- Simulated Study of QoS Multicast Routing Using Genetic Algorithm.
- Application of Remote Sensing Technology in Crop Chilling Injury Monitoring.
- Land Cover Classification Base on Fourier Analysis.
- Apply Grey System Method in the Influence Factors Weighting Analysis in Kindergarten.
- Trustworthy Robust Routing Protocol for Mobile Ad Hoc Network.
- Energy Balancing Multi-path Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Optimizing Beam Pattern of Linear Adaptive Phase Array Antenna Based on Particle Swarm Optimization.
- A Fragile Watermarking Scheme for Image Authentication with Tamper Detection and Localization.
- Low-contrast Edge Enhancing Anisotropic Diffusion for Speckle Reduction.
- Techniques for Automatic Magnetic Resonance Image Classification.
- A Study on the Optimization of the Constrained Routing Problem Based on Genetic-Ant Colony Algorithm.